rite a response paper about Stern Gang terrorist; examining its evolution, methods, and impact on states, policy, and international conflict.
• The paper should be 4-5 pages, 12-point font, double-spaced, in Times Roman font.
• Provide a clear thesis statement in the very first paragraph.
• Provide context for the evolution of the terrorist group.
• Provide evidence of methods, tactics and impact on policy.
• Provide a neat conclusion summarizing the strategy and goals of the terrorist group and its success or failure.
• Provide a minimum of 6 quality sources (journal articles, newspaper, websites) and cite all relevant sources in the form of footnotes. All direct quotes, paraphrased words, etc., need to be cited correctly.