I need an explanation for this Political Science question to help me study.
1. Where in the NYS Constitution is the Bill of Rights placed and when were they adopted and put into the body of the Constitution? (Is the position of the Bill of Rights important?)
2. How many rights are there (note some have been repealed).
3. What kinds of rights are granted? Please see if you can group them into categories. How do you understand the last two rights: Workers’ Compensation and the Right to Organize a Union and Bargain a Contract?
4. What other rights would you add? Think in terms of social and economic rights as well as political/civil rights. For instance, a right to health care, a job, food, water, equal gender pay
5. How do the rights in the New York State Constitution compare to the Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution?