You are the manager in charge of leading the new data-driven quality improvement initiative in preparation for a Joint Commission (TJC) accreditation visit for AKT Hospital. In preparation for this visit, you will create a newsletter for your staff discussing the purpose of health care statistics. The newsletter will be a creative approach to presenting staff with the new data-driven quality improvement initiative in preparation for the TJC accreditation visit.
The newsletter should include the following:
- A summary of at least 2 real-world articles related to quality improvement initiatives in health care in the United States.
- A discussion on TJC and why organizations seek accreditation in general.
- An example of the types of data that will be considered as part of a data-driven quality improvement initiative for health care entities (specifically hospitals).
- The role that descriptive and inferential statistics play in the data analysis process for improving quality of care. Use real-world examples.
- Use a newsletter template to complete this assignment.
- Ensure that article summaries and discussions for each section are a minimum of 250 words.
- Use proper APA citations and reference guidelines.
- Include any references for each news article at the end of the article.
- The newsletter should be creative, colorful, and include pictures.