Complete Part 3 of the Strategic Management Case Analysis according to the directions in the Part 3: Executive Summary with Exhibits section of the “Strategic Management Case Analysis” resource. JETBLUE airline
Write a 500-750-word Executive Summary with Exhibits
- Step 1 Identify the firm’s existing vision, mission, objectives, and strategies
- Step 2 Develop vision and mission statements for the organization
- Step 3 Identify the organization’s external opportunities and threats.
- Step 4 Construct a Competitive Profile Matrix (CPM).
- Step 5 Construct an External Factor Evaluation (EFE) Matrix.
- Step 6 Identify the organization’s internal strengths and weaknesses
- Step 7 Construct an Internal Factor Evaluation (IFE) Matrix.
- Step 8 Prepare a Strengths-Weaknesses-Opportunities-Threats (SWOT) Matrix
- Step 9 Recommend specific strategies and long-term objectives.
- Step 10 Specify how your recommendations can be implemented and what results you can expect. Prepare forecasted ratios and projected financial statements. Present timetable or agenda for action
- Step 11 Recommend specific annual objectives and policies
- Step 12 Recommend procedures for strategy review and evaluation