5. Rational choice in politics and society:
Rational choice as a theory of social action. Game theory and its implications. Nash equilibrium…
Question: “Why Do voters continue to vote and support corrupt politicians”?
- Downs, Anthony. “An economic theory of political action in a democracy.” The journal of political economy (1957): 135-150.
- Jain, Arvind K., ed. Political economy of corruption. Vol. 2. Routledge, 2002.
- Jain, Arvind K. “Models of corruption.” Economics of corruption. Springer US, 1998. 13-34.
- Kurer, Oskar. “4 Why do voters support corrupt politicians?.” The political economy of corruption 2 (2001): 63.