Please watch the video on Black Lives Matter. Your essay should have the following components:
1. An introduction about the topic as presented in the video
2. The relevance of this topic
3. Connection to five concepts, ideas including theoretical perspectives and arguments that you have learned in the chapters 1-7 in the textbook.
Textbook: UNDERSTANING THE POLITICAL WORLD: A COMPARTIVE INTRODUCTION TO POLITICAL SCIENCE by Danziger and Smith. 13th edition
4. Analysis of the role of the state with connection to Black Lives Matter
5. Your own analysis of the movement and the particular issue as raised in the video. What can we learn about democracy in the US from this?