STEP 2: SUMMARIZE EACH PLAN
In your own words, create a 200 word summary of each plan (600 words total). Here are some questions to guide you. Please do not simply answer the questions, but rather use them to create a well-organized summary of your information.
- Who wrote the plan?
- Who benefited from the plan?
- What specific powers will the congress have?
- What powers (if any) will the executive have?
- Is there a separate judiciary and interpreter of laws?
- What will the relationship look like between the national and state governments with this plan?
Again, these questions are meant to guide you, please create a summary using your own words.