- Complete the You Make the Call: Discretion in Criminal Justice Community Corrections simulation.
Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation using Microsoft® PowerPoint® or other online resources in which you complete or address the following:
- Identify the sources of information you used in the simulation to resolve problems.
- How did different problems in the simulation require different problem-solving approaches?
- Describe the various techniques of analysis you used in your decision-making process during the simulation. Why did you use the techniques you used in your decision making process during the simulation? What different analysis approaches could be used?
- Use your own perspective to evaluate the approaches used in the community corrections field. Do you agree or disagree with how the agency in the simulation gathers and analyzes information?