- please cite your sources in either MLA or APA, it doesn’t matter, as long as it is consistent.
- PDF submission with 12 pt Times New Roman font (or any other font), double-spaced, with 1-inch margins (the default).
- Please use materials from both class lectures and reading materials as you see fit. If there are no lecture materials to help you answer your question, you may use reading materials only and that will be fine as well.
- Outside sources are allowed.
- We’ll be grading on how well you answer the question and the quality of your argument.
- Quoting is fine, just don’t use it too extensively. We prefer you paraphrase instead of quoting directly. When you quote, use (author – page) in text citation format e.g., (Putnam and Campbell, p.51). If you paraphrase an argument from an author or the professor, cite like this: (Putnam and Campell) or (Magagna Lecture 4).
- There should be a bibliography at the end of the paper. If there’s an in-text citation of any source material (lecture, reading, or outside sources), there should be a bibliography on those items.
- How you structure the essay is up to you. Just make sure you answer the question.
- Page minimum is a guideline, not a strict requirement. If you answer the question adequately, that is using materials from class and readings, and you’re short by 1 or 2 pages, that will be fine as well.
- There’s no minimum nor maximum amount of citation. You use sources as you see fit to help answer the question.
- Please include the question at the top of your document.
Our writers can maintain the finest level of quality while delivering the work under a short timeframe. Timely delivery of outstanding unique work is one of the things that make us the best choice among top essay writing services.